” a genuine problem-solver ” – Legal 500
” quickly acquires a detailed and profound knowledge of the industry involved … and applies the legislation in the best manner ” – Chambers and Partners
Amir is specialised in competition law. His experiences from working at competition authorities as well as law firms have been very useful when he has been working as a successful project leader for some of the most complicated competition matters in Sweden.
Amir is ranked as one of the leading Swedish competition law advisors in legal publications, such as Chambers Europé, Who’s Who Legal, Legal 500 and Expert Guides.
• 2015-Partner, BOKWALL RISLUND Advokatbyrå
• 2009-2014 Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Cederquist
• 2008 European Commission, Competition DG, Exchange off staff programme
• 2006-2009 Competition Expert, Swedish Competition Authority
• 2004-2006 Associate, Gernandt & Danielsson Advokatbyrå
• 2008 King’s College London, Postgraduate Diploma in EC Competition Law
• 2004 LL.M., Lund University
Swedish, English and Persian