Clients comment that he “has a deep knowledge and an eye for details” and “a good understanding not only of the law, but also knowing how to apply it in a way that is constructive for us as a business.” – Chambers and Partners
“Very highly skilled and a great specialist” – Who’s Who International Government Contracts
Carl is one of the founders of BOKWALL RISLUND Advokatbyrå and responsible for the firm’s public procurement law practice. Carl has 20 years of experience in public procurement and public contracts and is ranked as one of the few Leading Lawyers in Chambers Europe and as one of the few Leading Individuals in Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal Government Contracts.
Carl Bokwall is regularly mentioned as one of the leading lawyers within Competition and Procurement law in Sweden by among others Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal Government Contracts and Chambers Europe.
• 2015- Founder and Partner, BOKWALL RISLUND Advokatbyrå
• 2009-2014 Partner, Advokatfirman Cederquist
• 2007-2009 Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Cederquist
• 1999-2007 Associate, Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå
• 1998-1999 Court Clerk, Stockholm District Court
• 1997 Master of European Affairs, LL.M, EC Law – Lund University
• 1996 LL.M., Lund University
Swedish and English