Omar El Khatib
Advokat / Counsel
Omar’s practice focuses on EU and Swedish competition law. He has practical experience from the enforcement side and private practice in both Stockholm and Brussels. Omar’s experience includes working on competition law matters in a wide range of industries.
• 2019 Counsel, BOKWALL RISLUND Advokatbyrå
• 2015-2019 Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Brussels
• 2011 ECN Official, European Commission (DG Comp), Brussels
• 2010-2014 Senior Adviser, Swedish Competition Authority, Stockholm
• 2010 Trainee, Advokatfirman Vinge KB, Brussels
• 2009-2010 Case Officer, Swedish Competition Authority, Stockholm
• 2014-2015 Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of California, Berkeley School of law (Boalt Hall)
• 2012-2013 Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law, King’s College London
• 2005-2010 Masters of law., Stockholms Universitet
• California, U.S.
Swedish, English and Spanish